Nominations Open February 3 – March 6
The Organizational Ally to Queer Youth Award is a non-monetary award presented to one organization that has made a significant contribution to improving the lives of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, or Intersex youth. This organization must serve Queer Youth in Santa Cruz County, and must show leadership in this area.
We encourage nominations for roles models representing various races, cultures, languages, religions, ages, genders, sexualities, classes, abilities levels of education, and geographical location.
Please contact us at (831) 427-4004 or email us for more information.
The Queer Youth Leadership Awards are produced by the Queer Youth Task Force.
Nomination Statement Guidelines: Include at least 3 detailed examples of leadership of the following for the organization you are nominating. (If you would like to read a sample of a previous nomination in this category, please click here: sample):
- How has this organization served queer youth?
- How does this organization demonstrated leadership in serving queer youth?
- What specific accomplishment has this organization achieved on behalf of queer youth?
- How does this organization stand out in a leadership capacity above others?
- Examples of organizations include businesses, community organizations, individual schools or school districts, religious institutions, athletic teams, etc.
Incomplete nominations cannot be accepted!
Nominations Due Friday, March 6, 2020 at 5:00 pm!